All Turtles is a mission-driven product studio. We solve clear, meaningful problems felt by people and companies alike, and make products with simple, direct business models. We’re a fully distributed team, with team members across the United States, and in many countries internationally.
About the job
The Marketing Operations Manager is the primary person responsible for executing against studio initiatives and maintaining and adjusting the technology and tools we use to collect data about the performance of the products in All Turtles’ portfolio. You’ll use the information from these tools to gather insights, share them with the team, and adjust messaging, landing pages, and campaigns to improve these products’ adoption and reach. Using a consultative approach, you’ll also advise teams on how to maintain their own campaigns once they’ve been created.
- Managing our approach and execution of marketing automation, including campaign calendars, A/B testing and optimization.
- Analyzing campaign data to make informed and nuanced recommendations to senior leadership that help improve lead management and customer acquisition.
- Evaluating and adopting new tools to enhance our existing marketing tech stack.
- Ensuring data integrity and hygiene.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, especially in e-commerce or SaaS.
- Performance-oriented copywriting skills, to help careful craft advertising and other campaigns.
- Familiarity with marketing website technologies.
- Experience with several of the following tools: Hubspot, Mailchimp, Mixpanel, BigQuery, Data Studio, Webflow, Unbounce, and Ahrefs.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and/or Python is a plus.
- Experience working as part of a small team with distributed colleagues.