Perfect placements. Speedy staffing. Tenacious testing. Who’s Adecco, we hear you ask? Only the top provider of first-class HR solutions. Our consultants work with some of the best, and most exciting, companies all over the world. We equip our clients with priceless industry insight and put everything we’ve got into training and mentoring our candidates.
About the job
Our Client the premier provider of home, home office and business process is seeking a dynamic Email Marketing Specialist! We’re looking for a team player who is highly motivated and organized that will assist in the execution of all email marketing strategies. This role will drive the support efforts that work towards the ultimate goal of boosting sales and building brand awareness. This specialist will have experience in email marketing strategy and execution, project management, and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who strives in being a self-starter and who can own their campaigns from start to finish!
- Coordinate with Brand, Product and Legal teams as well as in-house email marketing team members to execute ad hoc and lifecycle email marketing campaigns.
- Strategize, project manage and fully execute email marketing campaigns end-to-end. This role will include some designing, editing of existing designs and slicing from Photoshop as well as WYSIWYG development, creation of audiences and deployment of email programs through Responsys and/or Eloqua.
- Optimize email marketing campaign performance data such as open rate, clickthrough rate, etc. through test designs, analysis, and reporting.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports related to email marketing channel’s performance.
- 2+ years of experience working as an email marketer with experience developing and deploying programs through an ESP or marketing automation platform
- Experience in WYSIWYG development tools
- Experience using Litmus analytics and tracking software is highly desired
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience using Photoshop is a plus