Established in 1998, ad+one is comprised of hand-picked recruitment professionals with over 30+ years of combined recruiting experience serving the advertising and media agency industry nationwide. We pride ourselves on having access to hard-to-find talent and the hottest job opportunities in the industry. Our focus is on positions in Account Management/Client Services (digital/traditional) as well as Media (digital/traditional), Search Marketing (PPC/SEO), Paid and Earned Social Media and Big Data/Analytics. With offices nationwide, our parent company CPS has the resources to be on the pulse of the employment marketplace. The real key to our success, however, comes from the fact that there are no generalists here. We have 12 divisions, each of which focuses on a specific marketplace. Since 1998, ad+one has helped the nation’s leading advertising and media agencies find talent who know how to reach the target audience with the right message. From traditional advertising to digital marketing, if your passion lies in working for industry leading agencies, moving the needle and making a difference ad+one is the place to start your search.
About the job
Independent media agency in NYC is seeking a strong Media Planner with solid digital expertise to join its team. While the agency is located in Manhattan, this employee can work remotely from anywhere in the US. The role will focus in digital and candidates must have solid foundation in and proven ability to plan, execute and analyze digital campaigns across paid social, display, native and video. While the role will focus on digital, an omnichannel mindset coupled with deep digital experience is ideal. As a privately held agency, they can truly offer an employee-centric working environment, with a proven track record of allowing for continued growth and career advancement from within, as well as many benefits unique to their agency.
- Minimum of 1 -2 years media planning experience; digital experience required, inclusive of paid social highly preferred
- Experience in digital and social activation including familiarity with Google Ads/ Campaign 360 (trafficking and reporting) and Social UIs (Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest, etc)
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Dependable, proactive, detail oriented, excellent attendance
- Ability to balance multiple assignments and set priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills a must