Cloud is the future and we’re here to send as many into that future as we can. A Cloud Guru is the leader in cloud learning with the largest online cloud education platform on the planet. The market for cloud spend is going through hyper-growth, and we’re the platform that is helping businesses carve out their competitive advantage. In today’s world, it’s no longer the big that eat the small. It’s the fast that eat the slow. And ACG and cloud computing… we’re moving FAST.
There aren’t many company cultures like A Cloud Guru’s in the world. This year, we were awarded the #1 Place to work in Austin, as well as Best Company Culture and Best Companies for Diversity.
About the job
A Cloud Guru is seeking a Senior Digital Paid Media Manager to grow and manage all of our digital advertising efforts, with the intent to drive awareness, engagement, leads, revenue, and new customer acquisition. As the Senior Digital Paid Media Manager you will strategize, launch, and optimize media campaigns through a variety of ad platforms in order to hit acquisition goals for both eCommerce and Demand-Gen.
- Develop A Cloud Guru’s paid customer acquisition strategy for Search, Display, Media Buys, and Retargeting designed to meet acquisition growth goals within an approved media budget
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing, eCommerce & Creative teams to develop paid campaigns that support growth at various stages of the marketing funnel
- Regularly analyze the performance of digital advertising programs, focusing on proactive course-correction and continuous improvement
- Own our landing page strategy & inventory for paid — understanding and applying what makes a high-converting landing page and the levers that impact performance
- Use data from cross-functional resources to inform paid media strategy, ideate on and launch new campaigns
- Monitor paid traffic performance and site analytics using Google Analytics. Collaborate with SEO and CRO roles for action items
- 8+ years experience in paid user acquisition paid media, and funnel marketing at a fast-growing startup or digital advertising agency
- Experience managing fast-paced projects on a large scale — working cross-functionally with many collaborators (aka you’re a team player)
- Experience with MarinOne, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, Reddit, and other platforms
- You know all types of ads – Text, Display, Video, and HTML5 ads
- You’re a strong communicator and a data-driven storyteller — and you use Google Analytics to help you create that story
- You have planned, managed, implemented and measured paid social advertising campaigns with a focus on performance and positive ROI and you can demonstrate those results!
- You’re a reporting guru and you know how to get actionable insights from reports and you understand the context of numbers
- Solid understanding of content marketing, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition